Monday, May 08, 2006

Why I've been neglecting my blog... again

Now that it's stopped raining here in CA (which I'm happy about, don't get my wrong) I have to start sprinkling the lawn again. This might not sound like a big deal, but it's surprisingly time consuming. Needless to say, we don't have a sprinkler system. I have to move the sprinkler to at least 6 different places every 15 minutes to do a decent job. Two in the backyard, that's the easy part, but 4 in the front yard which is difficult finding a good time to do it without letting the kids run into the street.

Sure, I could delegate this job to Travis, but it's something I can actually do during the day while I'm at home with the kids so Travis will have more time to do other things that I cannot do by myself. Like shop for a new bike. Just kidding! I mean like stack the washer and drier which he is going to do for me! I can't wait! Thanks sweetie!

So, I promise to be more faithful about updating my blog inbetween moving the sprinkler around. I just took pictures to post. Of course, now I can't find my camera... Arg.

Also going on in my life... Just went to a baby shower for a friend on saturday. I am making the scrapbook for the event and I knitted her a baby blanket. We are also hosting a small group every sunday at our house. So, I can't let the house go as much as I usually do! :-)

But really, I'll be a better blogger, I promise, usually...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home