Saturday, April 29, 2006

Another product of Olivia's imagination



Once again I was a little taken aback by something I found in Olivia room. I guess I didn't expect her little chick to be sitting in the phone holder and bound to the faucet. She had a whole explanation about what she was pretending. It seemed to have slipped my mind now. She has quite intricate pretend games, sometimes it will take several minutes for her to explain to me what we are going to pretend, and I'm expected to remember it all and play extactly right according to her telling. Fun to experience, for sure, but quite draining at the same time!

3 Comments:

  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    LOL. That is pretty interesting!

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger Leslie said…

    LOL! You know they say serial murderers start out as children torturing animals. Buahaha.

     
  • At 10:42 PM, Blogger 4texans said…

    wow, that's a scary picture...lol!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home