Thursday, July 27, 2006

Mushy, gooshy, sticky love entry

Today Olivia and I were saying how much we love each other. (Inspired by the book Guess How Much I Love You, which you might like if you like this blog entry.) Here are some of my favorites that she came up with all on her own:

- "I love you as long as the summer is."

- "I love you as much as I like spaghetti."

- "I love you as much as I am silly."

- "I love you as much as Noah is trouble."

I couldn't beat the last two. The 2nd one was easy though, I replied, "I love you as much as I love chocolate." :->

She kept saying which one of us was winning though and I had to explain to her that love isn't exactly a competition, it's just nice to be loved. Do you think she picked something up from daddy and me? Maybe once I was saying something about how much I love him to water this stinkin' yard in 100 degree heat!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home