Thursday, July 27, 2006

To all you in the Date Police out there

This is for those of you who were scandalized that Travis and I have only been out alone twice since Noah has been born...

We got our 3rd time when we were in Atlanta. We went out for a leisurely Mexican meal, complete with margaritas on the rocks that I had been craving since getting pregnant with Noah. To celebrate being in Atlanta we got peach flavored ones, but I was disappointed that they didn't have the salt around the rims. Oh well.

To top off the evening we shopped at WalMart. Quite a treat since we don't have one near us in California. Not the most romantic shopping venue, but fun for us. We got some ice cream to bring back to the rest of the family.

There, are you happy now? :-P

3 Comments:

  • At 8:13 PM, Blogger nowwhatelmo said…

    That is great. I don't think that Shawn and I have spent time alone since Chayleigh has been born, so I am really jealous.

     
  • At 8:57 PM, Blogger catankgirl said…

    Oh good, Shawnie! I'm glad it's not just me. Now the Date Police can start hounding you. Beware! :->

     
  • At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds like a fine date!! Good for you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home