Tuesday, June 20, 2006

They Ain't Gonna Paint No More


We once got this really cute book from the library about a little girl who painted all over herself and her mom took her paints away and she lamented, "I ain't gonna paint no more, no more." Little did I know that I'd be living that book in reality.

Today I gave Olivia and Noah paints for the first time. Woah, big mistake. They painted on the paper a little bit. But then as soon as I left the room and came back and saw this



and then this



The paints are definately getting put away for while.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:03 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    Olivia and Noah have paint tattoos! LOL. I bet they had fun!

     
  • At 10:39 AM, Blogger Leslie said…

    In the summer I let the girls paint outside. Then hose them down when they're down. Give it a try you damn hippy. ;)

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger catankgirl said…

    Ha! I'm actually being told I'm being too uptight about a mess? Will wonders ever cease? lol

    I have to admit, it was so cute and funny as they are running around pulling their shirts up and painting on each other. I wanted to laugh but was thinking I should discourage that kind of thing!

     
  • At 8:06 AM, Blogger 4texans said…

    So what's a little paint? Just throw them in the baby pool to clean off...ha ha!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home