Thursday, June 15, 2006

Not that I'm keeping track...

but here is what I've had to clean today due to 2 kids and their pee, poop, and puke:

One set of sheets
Two bathmats, twice
A wastebasket
The toilet
The bathroom floor
Three very un-solid poopy diapers

On discovering Noah's third poopy diaper that the whole neighborhood could smell I could barely believe it. I begged Olivia to change it for me. She thought it was a pretty funny request and giggled at me. I think had she been up for the challenge I would have let her have a go at it.

I know someday parenting will give me challenges that I will dread more like girlfriends/boyfriends, friends who are bad influences, bad grades, bad attitudes, things like that; but someone please tell me I'll at least enjoy that they will take care of their own bodily functions.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ew - that sounds like not a very fun day!

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger nowwhatelmo said…

    Oh I am so glad that it is you and not me. Although, Chayleigh keeps pooping in the tub. LOL!

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger Sraikh said…

    Its payback for both of them sleeping yesterday.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home