Saturday, June 10, 2006

It's over

Olivia's first year of school is done. Wednesday was the last "real" day and then friday was the end of the year celebration. I couldn't have asked for her first year to have gone any better. I'm sad that it's over. She learned french, new songs, and produced a file cabinet drawer full of crafts. She made new friends and will probably always remember the times she played with them by the creek under the shady trees at the amazing playground and 2 huge sandboxes connected by a bridge. I know I will never forget these things.

Here is Olivia showing off her new tat, I mean hand-painting, that she got at the last day celebration. She was too timid to take advantage of the horse ride or the bouncy house. Still, I couldn't be a more proud mommy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home