Saturday, June 10, 2006

And yet MORE summer fun

The other day Olivia and Noah kept wanting me to fill up every kind of container we had outside with water from the hose. It got a little tiresome for me, so I put some water in the cooler (which was still outside after our camping trip) so they could fill up their containers themselves. Soon after I found this.



I took this as an indication we needed a new baby pool for the backyard. Off to Toys R Us we went. Twenty-five dollars, a six-pack of bubbles, 2 play watering cans, and one whale shaped baby pool later we were home. Olivia approved.



Noah, on the other hand was a little more tentative. This was about as close as he got to it.



Neither of them liked it when it did this, but I thought it was a pretty cool way to sprinkle the lawn myself.



For any of my new readers, (yeah right) our avocado tree is pictured above the pool.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:03 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    That is one cool pool! I bet they will really enjoy that!

     
  • At 4:29 PM, Blogger DJ said…

    I'm coming over to play. That whale pool looks very cool.

     
  • At 8:13 PM, Blogger Highlandgal said…

    Noni and Popi have that pool for the grandkids. The reason the spout/sprinkler is unpopular with us is because that's COLD water!

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger catankgirl said…

    Ah, good point. I never thought of that. You'd think it would feel good on hot days though. I even ran through it a few times to show them it was fun and offered to run through holding Olivia's hand. Oh well, maybe next summer! I do think it's a cute pool though.

     
  • At 6:12 AM, Blogger nowwhatelmo said…

    Awesome pool! I bet that in a few weeks, you won't be able to keep Noah AWAY from that pool!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home