Sunday, August 06, 2006

Our houseguest


This is Murphy, my friend's Golden Doodle. (Half golden retreiver, half standard poodle.) He's staying with us for 9 days, and I think we are all enjoying it. He's a great dog and he must like us because he slept in our room last night, except when I went to Noah's room to nurse him, he slept in the hallway outside Noah's door. Travis said if my friend ever didn't want him any more we'd keep him. I think he has dog fever now as he's been looking in the classified for Doodles. :)

3 Comments:

  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger allison said…

    He looks like a happy guy!

     
  • At 3:48 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    Very Cute! I'm glad that it is going well with Murphy!

     
  • At 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He's beautiful! I've never seen a golden doodle. I love dogs! I can't imagine life without my fur kids.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home