Thursday, March 15, 2007

The best toy

What kid wouldn't love a big pile of dirt in their driveway. Fun for everyone. Especially mommy and daddy who get to wheelbarrow it to the backyard to replace the concrete. This time I actually did a noticable chunk of the pile. All so Travis could have more energy to get it done and grass planted last weekend. Which he did on top of several other weekend projects. Go us. But the poor kids lost their pile a lot quicker than they did last time. Last time it sat in our driveway so long that grass was growing up the side of it. I think I was more motivated this time because with the automatic garage door I would miss parking in the garage too much. Of course I did document the short amount of play time the kids had with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home