Saturday, March 07, 2009

Winchester Mystery House

The Winchester Mystery House is a historic home a few miles away from our house. It's unique for many reasons, and I could talk about it all day, but I'll let you read the link to satisfy your own curiosities instead of boring you to death. I'll just show you the pictures from our tour one rainy day last month.

Among the interesting architectures include a staircase to nowhere



and a doorway to a solid wall



But I guess that happens when you are constantly constructing a home for 38 years straight. It still wasn't finished though...



But it included beauty as well as idiosyncrasies, such as the stained glass



We all really enjoyed the tour, but I think I enjoyed it the most even though Olivia as the one who had begged to go on it.





Well worth the price of admission if you ask me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home