Sunday, January 21, 2007

More cheapy craft stuff

Check out this awesome deal I found today. A 65% angora (rabbit hair) 35% nylon sweater for $3.75 at Salvation Army. I'm unraveling it for the yarn to appease my recent knitting urge. Before tearing it up...




A bit of the sleeve... (Unfortuately, I'm not having much luck getting it unraveled in one long piece.)



And after soaking it how I'm getting it to dry a little more straight...



I'm hoping to make a lovely, lacy, cozy, cuddly scarf with it.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    Very Cool... Can't wait to see what the finished product looks like.

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger allison said…

    Oooh, I love the color!

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can't wait to see what you make with it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home