Thursday, June 14, 2007

Shake what your mama gave ya

Tonight was the big dress rehersal for Olivia's two dance performances which follow the next two days. The cutest pictures I got of her was hanging from the metal railing at daddy's work when we went to drop off Noah.





I did document one dance move, Olivia told me this was an arabesque, and Wikipedia told me how to spell it.



If you're wondering yet why this blog wasn't titled "Shake what your mama didn't give you," then check out this next picture and guess which one of her parents sticks out her tongue when she concentrates.



But hey, I did do that spectacular bun all by myself!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    GREAT job on the bun. She is gowgeous!

     
  • At 6:13 AM, Blogger Krista said…

    she is SO cute!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home