Friday, July 20, 2007

Home Sweet Home

The kids are so glad to be home, even with no cable they know where to watch the cool videos. Thank you www.nickjr.com.



But they did enjoy the CA weather as I caught up with the yard and the garden. Somehow they managed to remove the lid of the sandbox without my help. To play in the sand? Nah. The lid is much more fun.



And they're up!



We were worried they'd have a hard time adjusting away from the constant grandparent attention, but they did pretty well. I guess they are used to me running around doing laundry, watering the lawn, weeding, dishes, etc. They did great until about mid-afternoon when Noah got tired and grumpy and Olivia begged for a craft, and I hit the wall. But we made it through with a nap for Noah, craft for Olivia, lots of coffee for me, and smoothies for all!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Krista said…

    it's funny, Josh does the same thing with his sandbox lid... what's that all about?! they're so darn cute!!

     
  • At 6:15 AM, Blogger DJ said…

    Welcome home Olivia and Noah! I LOVE the picture of the 2 of them sacked out in front of the boob tube.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home