Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Oliviadini

Olivia performed in her school talent show today. The girl loves the stage. I actually tried to purposely not mention to her that she could try out. I mean, if she does everything as a kindergartener, what fun will 1st grade be? But her teacher happened to bring it up the day before try-outs and so of course I cannot say no to Olivia. And by try-outs I mean, show the coordinator your thing and get lots of encouraging comments. Her hippy school doesn't turn people down when it comes to participating.

But at least we did decide on a more low-key event like a magic trick versus the violin. There is always next year for that. And of course I am so glad I let her be in it, and I think she did really well for a 6-year-old. Travis and I were only bursting with pride a teeny-tiny bit. But not all the ooohs and aaahs in the audience were from us, really, other people liked it too.

Don't blink or you'll miss it!



She kept forgetting to bow when she was done, but at least she did the magic trick pretty well!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger wermit said…

    That was so adorable!!! Way to go, Olivia!!! : )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home