Thursday, February 16, 2006

What ifs

Today we had a friend over to play who is 2-years-old, will be 3 this summer. That puts her almost right between Olivia's and Noah's ages. While she was here I was thinking to myself that this is what it would be like if I had had 3 kids more closely in age like I sometimes wish I had.

They had a great time and they amazingly all got along swimmingly, even Noah did great! (I think this is partly because Amelia comes from a family of 3 herself.) But I'm still happy about the size and spacing of our little family!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:41 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    OH, don't you want to drink the water now?

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger catankgirl said…

    Definately not yey, Erin!

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger catankgirl said…

    Walt,

    The water story is that I belong to a on-line community with other mommies with toddlers the same age as my 16-mont-old, and just about every one of them is pregnant! So we joke about the water. :-)

    If you read my first blog entry you can see an explanation of the title. Short story is that we have a avacado tree in our backyard. Great stuff!

    :-)

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger catankgirl said…

    Ha ha ha, Jen! Maybe sometime, but NOT sometime soon! :-P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home