Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Oh, the places you'll go

I'm constantly amazed at the kid's imagination. The other day I found Olivia like this. (In case you don't do a double-take like I did, please note that she is sandwiched between the back of the couch and the cushion.)



She matter-of-factly told me, "I'm going to be a couch for Halloween." Well, I probably wouldn't have to worry about her getting too much candy that way. (But she wouldn't have tripped over her too-large princess costume and fallen and hurt herself had she gone as a couch though.)

And it's fun to see Noah's imagination emerging too. Today when Olivia was at school I got to see him play without being over-shadowed by a certain almost-5-year-old who likes to be the center of attention. After getting over the initial disappointment of him not napping while she is in school and getting a few moments of free time, I really enjoyed seeing the fun games he comes up with on his own. Here he is making the baby ride an elephant.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree, it's so fun to see their creativity emerge.

     
  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    How funny is that she is crunched. That is so funny.

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger nowwhatelmo said…

    Aww, those are great fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home