Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Blast from the Past

You all remember Lite Bright? I guess they're back. I picked one up for Olivia and I and we had fun putting them together. Actually it was more like she did 3 pegs, asked 500 questions about how it worked, and I did the rest. But it's fun doing things with a child old enough to not eat the pieces or stick them up their nose.



Isn't she such a big girl? Her new wardrobe is jeans and a hooded sweatshirt. Hm, that reminds me of someone else I know... And check out her new favorite "friend," the plastic lizard sitting on top the Lite Bright we got free from a garage sale. She's my escentric little girl, that is for sure!

Oh, and notice her foot on another toy, my pet peeve, she does it ALL the time. Oops, I was really trying not to complain in this entry.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can't believe how big she looks there. Oh and Riley will love the light bright (er I will love the LB).

     
  • At 3:19 PM, Blogger allison said…

    Okay, I want to know what that Light Bright costs... I need one, ahem, I mean, Avery needs one.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home