Monday, September 18, 2006

Didn't I tell you guys to take turns?

It's so cute when Olivia and Noah play together, I just had to share these pictures. Doesn't it look like Noah is saying, "Hop in, Olivia!"



Wow, a perfect fit!



Ok, now Noah is saying, "Olivia, it's a bit hard to drive with you all over me..."



Oh no! Someone must have hit a bump!



We got one crying...



And now they're both sad.



What was I doing all of this? That's right, snapping pictures to document the whole thing. And trying not to laugh out loud. I mean, really, I could have TOLD them to not squeeze in there together, but they would have just tried it as soon as I wan't looking. I think they learned a lot better this way.

5 Comments:

  • At 12:16 AM, Blogger Lilith said…

    Yerp sometimes thay just have to learn things the hard way! LOL Cute pictures!

     
  • At 6:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL - they are so adventurous!!

     
  • At 8:19 AM, Blogger Sraikh said…

    They are so funny.
    And I'm sure they would have squeezed in together even if you said not to!

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger DJ said…

    Those are so cute!

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Blogger allison said…

    Love it! Minus the crying and bruises and broken limbs and all that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home