Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Noah is getting some smarts too

Using the cell phone that is.

Daddy called today on the cell phone from OSH on his way to band practice from work. Needless to say, he wasn't home until late and I was tired, so I easily handed the phone over to Noah when he grabbed for it.

Noah and daddy's conversation pretty much consisted of Noah saying "Hi daddy!" and then giggling uncontrollably when daddy said anything. Then repeat over and over and over. And over.

But the amazing part is that when Noah closed the phone and opened it back up and realized that daddy wasn't there anymore, he called him back! Yep, Noah quite purposefully hit the Talk button twice and got daddy right back on the line.

I don't know if this was a conencidence or not, but he was looking right at the buttons and didn't hit any other ones while doing it. I think I'm in trouble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home