Saturday, November 18, 2006

Olivia's girly clown party

This year Olivia wanted a clown party. Not a circus party, only a clown party. Awhile back after a trip to the circus she had decided she wanted to be a clown when she grew up. Lofty goal indeed, so we ran with it. We decided to make it her first all-girl, drop-off party.

Here is a picture of Olivia blowing out her candles. My big girl! It's not easy to get 5 candles in a cupcake.



And because I'm not sure where else to stick this pic, here are the party favors. I found these great popcorn boxes to put them in. I knitted each girl a colorful scarf for the main favor and also included a package of microwave popcorn and a bag of cotton candy. Also seen is Olivia's grandpa's balloon octopus, very cool. This was definately a fun theme for me.



We snuck a circus poster into Olivia's clown party. Hey, it goes with the theme and it was free.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:50 PM, Blogger DJ said…

    What a fabulous party! I love the clown theme. It looks like you guys had so much fun.

     
  • At 6:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a great idea!!!! You are so creative. That pictures of Jessica is great. She's such a pretty BIG girl.

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger Sraikh said…

    You are creative and wonderful mama. Next year, you can plan my girl's parties

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    That is an awesome party!! I bet Olivia had a blast!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home