Saturday, January 27, 2007

Crafts to hold my crafts

I made this mini-quilt to hold my knitting needles. For the front I made 4 pinwheel blocks, my favorite block, on point, with batik fabric for the background. I love batiks.



Here is the back with most of my knitting needles in it, and even a few crochet ones. From sizes 000 to sizes 15!



Here it is rolled up so I can take them anyway (like Tahoe tomorrow) easily organized and ready to whip out and knit. I'm a party animal.



And to prove I actually do use them to knit occasionally, here is Olivia wearing her capelet I made her, with the infamous pink kool-aid dyed wool. (She's got the smile-like-I-don't-want-to-smile down to a T.)

2 Comments:

  • At 7:19 AM, Blogger Sraikh said…

    Tou are so creative!
    I have seen those organizers sell for $20 a piece. Have fun in Tahoe!

     
  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger Highlandgal said…

    Wow, you did a wonderful job on your "needle cozy!" ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home