Monday, April 09, 2007

My little, brave girl

Olivia had her 5 year appointment today. Yes, she turned 5 in November, I'm a little late. She needed 3 shots for kindergarten. She sat there and watched them one after another being SO brave. It is the first time she did not cry about getting shots. That is, until we started going home. I think it all started sinking in and she can only be brave for so long. Still, I'm very proud of her.

The stats are about the same. She's still my little pip-squeak. Her weight percentage is 10%, 35 lbs. To make her even more skinny, her height percentage is higher, 25%. But her height is the best part, 42.5", just tall enough to ride a whole new group of rides that require 42"! Santa Cruz boardwalk, here we come!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She didn't cry after three shots!!! What a brave little girl. WTG Olivia.

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    Holy Moly! What a brave girl!! She is a tough little cookie. I couldn't even keep from crying after 3 shots!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home