Saturday, October 20, 2007

Another first

Not only is my little baby girl in kindergarten having playdates and such, but tonight she took her first shower. I thought she'd be too scared to attempt this based on her reaction to putting her head under the water in a swimming pool, but I was very wrong. She really enjoyed it and insists on doing it every night now.

I couldn't believe her standing there washing her hair in the shower like a big girl. She is obviously not listening to me the bazillion times a day I'm telling her to quit growing up. What's she going to do next, loose a tooth? Wah!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger phins_jazy said…

    What a big girl!!

     
  • At 7:25 PM, Blogger 4texans said…

    Olivia started taking showers a couple of weeks ago and she loves it! I pour the shampoo in her hand and she does everything else.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home