Saturday, January 12, 2008

Random Kindergarten Pics

I'm a little behind, but I finally got the CD with pictures from the class photographer. Yes, Olivia's classroom has a class photographer, another mom, that makes CDs for us with pictures. Isn't that awesome?

Here is one from the Halloween Festival. Noah and I hung around that day for the festivities. There was a costume parade, and each class provided 3 booths, one with a craft, one with a snack, and one with a game. Each class. Her school goes all out. Noah's favorites were the snacks, of course. See his face? That is not a fake mustache or beard for a costume, it's chocolate of some kind. In fact, poor guy didn't even have a costume. It was cold that morning and I was tired. He's in his jammie shirt. You can even see a fraction of me in the picture, my orange sweater anyway.



And here are a few cute ones of Olivia on the playground, from September. Better late than never, right?




She's still really enjoying school and making leaps and bounds with reading and spelling which she is very excited about, and I'm very proud of her!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home