Friday, February 17, 2006

My love bugs

It really amazes me how much Olivia and Noah love each other.

I mean, sometimes Noah is such a... toddler, into everything, unrespectful of other people's feelings and possessions, you know, he's 1; and still, Olivia adores him to pieces. She tells me how much she loves him and tells everyone she sees his name and that he's her little brother with such pride.

And Noah, who I never would have thought would have such deep emotions at such a young age; when Olivia is crying, he'll go up to her and rub her head and give her a hug. And he looks at her with such adoration, and wants to do everything she does (which sometimes can be a problem) and sometimes only she can make him giggle uncontrollably.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I really hope they can love each other this way for a long time. Ok, I'm sure they'll fight as teenagers, but hopefully they can be close for their lives despite it!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:51 PM, Blogger 4texans said…

    Awww, I wish my kids loved each other that much...sometimes, I'm just not so sure!

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger Sraikh said…

    Its amazing..I really hope they would able to share and love each other when they grow up.
    I really enjoy watching them interact.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home