Saturday, March 11, 2006

Olivia's Theme Song

Olivia's new favorite movie lately is Charlotte's Web that she received from her uncle and his girlfriend for Christmas. It contains a song that fits her perfectly. Here are some of the lyrics:

Isn't it great
That I articulate?
Isn't it grand
That you can understand?

I pop with perspicacity
I'm loaded with loquacity
My vocalized veracity is tops
Semantically each bit of me's
The verbalized epitome
My plethory of patter never stops!

It's wonderous and mystical
I'm hardly egotistical
Because of this linguistical aplomb
But speaking quite pragmatically
My self-esteem emphatically
Dramatically improved since I was dumb!

I can talk!
I can talk talk talk
I can talk!


You can probably guess the name of the song, and man, she sure can!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:44 PM, Blogger 4texans said…

    Olivia loves this movie, too. My girl sounds like she is becoming more and more like yours...very talkative!

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger allison said…

    I love that movie... I have seen it so many times. In fact, isn't the little boy in the book/movie named Avery?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home