Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Hummus Will Do

I was getting dinner ready and had put some homemade hummus and pita on the table for us to snack on while waiting. When I turned around there were two of Olivia's little paint brushes in the bowl with the bristles covered in hummus. I normaly would be fairly sure which child had this bright idea, but today I was even more certain as Olivia had skinned her knees as school and refused to move from the couch ever since.

I just imagine Noah thinking, "Mommy, that's what you get for not letting me paint with Olivia." I'm glad I found it when I did, can you imagine the mural he could have made with that? And where?

4 Comments:

  • At 6:54 PM, Blogger allison said…

    Okay, if you made homemade hummus, I bow down to thee!

     
  • At 9:57 PM, Blogger catankgirl said…

    Homemade hummus is so easy. You just throw some stuff in the blender. The chickpeas some in a can. lol The way I go through the stuff, it saves tons of money. TJs has an awsome price on pita too.

    Now as paint, I'm not so sure...

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are my hero Jess. I make hummus once in a blue moon. It's sooooo good.

     
  • At 5:05 PM, Blogger Leslie said…

    My kiddos love hummus too. But painting with it, now that would be quite the yucky mess.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home