Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Camera Update

We discovered that if the camera is fully charged it will work for a minute or two. Since we are engineers and all we figured it must be a battery issue and replacing it might solve the problem. That is on my to-do list. In the meantime, it dawned on me that maybe it would work while plugged in. Another duh moment. I tested my theory today, but alas, it still only worked for a minute or two before shutting itself off. So, maybe a new camera is in our future yet.

My dad even mentioned that they never use theirs. Hint hint...

The the point is that I will be able to provide occasional new pictures while we work on the situation if everything continues the same. Yipee!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:55 PM, Blogger allison said…

    Well, if you decide to do the leg work and research a new camera, please let me know what you come up with. Mine is starting to show its age.

     
  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger catankgirl said…

    Travis has been looking into it a bit. There is an entry several days down where there are lots of comments of everyone's favorite camera. It's a good start!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home