Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Who ya gonna call?


This was taken back in December, but I thought it deserved a re-surfacing. I turned around and Olivia, still in her pjs, had put on her green Pooh backpack and was holding a black nozzle from a sprayer that someone (Noah) had carried in from the garage. Somehow this odd mix made me immediately think of The Ghostbusters. I definitely felt more safe from super-natural phenomenon.

Aside: I know some might be wondering why my still-in-their-pjs kids are wandering around in the garage. Our laundry machine is out there, and I'm still amazed at how much laundry 4 people can go through and the time it requires me to spent out there.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger allison said…

    Whew! I was hoping to find someone to come over and clean up all this ectoplasm. :)

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL Allie! Cute pic.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home