Sunday, February 26, 2006

Woohoo! Our camera broke!

I am happy to announce that our camera is no longer working. It's been a slow decline. The zoom feature hasn't been working in ages. Just recently the display screen stopped working. And now it won't take pictures altogther.

I'm thrilled because this means we can justify buying a new one! Our old one was 4.5 years old. (Probably not a surprise we bought our first digital camera when I was pg with Olivia, is it?)

The bad news is, there will not be any new pictures for awhile. :-< Maybe I'll post some of my favorite old one periodcially.

So, everyone, give me your new camera recommendations. Nothing fancy, I won't use tons of features, but lots of resolution/pixels! The one that broke is a Cannon, so I'm wondering if it would be easier to buy the same kind as far as learning it and downloading pictures with the same software and such? Thanks!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger Highlandgal said…

    I'm a fan of the Canon PowerShot Digital Elphs. You get the video and the pictures. Very compact. Takes good pictures too.

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger nowwhatelmo said…

    I too have a Kodak Easyshare, but I am looking at the Cannon Elph or the Nikon D50 as well. Good luck with finding a new one. It is a huge decision.

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger Momma-rama said…

    I have the Kodak Easyshare. It's super easy to use, and for me, that's all a camera needs to make me happy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home