Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Emotional attachment

Olivia and her band-aid. As weird as it was to see, Olivia got extremely emotionally attached to a band-aid. To the point that if I offered to take it off she ran off in hysterics begging me not to.

Two weeks ago she got her her MMR immunization and received a small, green, circular band-aid to cover the spot on her upper arm. It FINALLY fell off yesteray, thank goodness!

The funny thing was, she wasn't upset at all when it fell off, she just wanted nothing to do with us speeding up the process. So the stupid thing stuck on her for 13 days.

And, my fears were realized, it fell off at someone else's house. Luckily, I saw it on the ground and picked it up before anyone else had to touch that nasty thing.

I have NO idea how I'm going to get her to give up sucking her fingers like the dentist recommended if this is how she gets about a band-aid!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger Highlandgal said…

    Ewww, I'm glad you found it first too. That's so funny.

     
  • At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    THAT'S HILARIOUS.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home