Saturday, February 18, 2006

Tonight is the night

Noah moves to a big boy bed. It's a little sad, like I'm losing my little baby. On the other hand, I would love if this would help him sleep through the night, which he hasn't done once since he's been born. That's right, I haven't gotten one single uninterupted night's sleep in over 16 months. But enough about me.

Long story short, he hates his crib. (The long story would include things about how I probably instigated this situation.) He sleeps much better anywhere but in his crib. Here is the evidence, him sleeping soundly on the futon and on our bed. If only I had a picture of him sleeping in the car we'd have the trifecta of preferred sleeping arrangements for Noah.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

So tonight is the night I'm hoping to start making his new bed one of those places where he can sleep soundly. Maybe the combination of not feeling confined and us taking it slowly with me staying in there while he adjusts will do the trick. A mommy can dream. It certainly wouldn't be any worse than how it's going now.

Today, daddy set up the bed, and Noah and Olivia had a grand ol' time breaking it in.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Here's to sweet dreams, for Noah and mommy!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How did it go??

     
  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger catankgirl said…

    Not bad! The whole story is burried in a thread at BIO. I will update after a few more days here probably...

    He's taking an early nap today, at 9:45! He's definately on an earlire schedule with the big boy bed.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home