Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Happy Hallow

On monday (yes, I'm behind on my blog already) Travis and I packed up the kids for a day at Happy Hallow. I thought since it was on the chilly side it wouldn't be very crowded, but I was wrong. Actually, the parking lot seemed more crowded than the park, so it turned out perfectly.

Let me just say that I LOVE Happy Hallow. It's part small zoo, part small amusement park, with a bit of playground thrown in. They have nice animals: monkeys, turtles, birds, a feeding zoo, and even a leopard! They have rides: a merry-go-round, a train, and various moving vehicles that spin around in circles. And they have tons of places to play: a maze, a fire engine, a pirate ship, a tree-house slide, the list goes on and on. (And all this for a grand total of $24 for parking and admission, great deal!) Needless to say, by the end of the day, all 4 of us were worn out, Travis and I were anyway!

Unfortunatley my camera ran out of batteries on the trip, but here a few shots before it did. (Click on the pictures for larger versions.)

Olivia and Noah in the tunnel to look at the monkeys at their own level.




Noah on the Merry-Go-Round: (Little cutie girl he sat next to, huh?)



Olivia on the Merry-Go-Round:



Daddy and Noah looking at the animals (I couldn't get the animals to pose for the camera):



Olivia feeding the animals:



Olivia pumping water:

1 Comments:

  • At 2:14 PM, Blogger 4texans said…

    What fun! Cute pics, they are getting so grown up!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home