Thursday, February 23, 2006

Why I love having a blog

I'm getting a new stone! A friend of the family is giving me an extra one she got as a gift and does not need. See? If I never had a blog in which I share the mundane happenings from my life as well as the adorable pictures of my kids, she never would have known I broke mine and needed a new one. :-)

This is also the family friend who gave me the recipe for fig preserves, which I had never even heard of before, much less knew how delicious they are. I don't even know if she is aware that my California fig preserves that I made with her recipe have traveled to my friends in southern CA, Texas, and Ohio!

So, I just want to give a big ol' shout out to Aunt S., for the recipe and for the stone! XXXOOOXXX

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home