Thursday, February 23, 2006

Nothing like a good cup of Joe


It's scary how Noah knows exactly what to do with a coffee mug. Guess what Travis and I are modeling a lot of around here? I found his expertise at handling a mug particularly surprising since he will barely drink any milk, water, or juice out of his cups. A lot more throwing than drinking usually occurs. Of course, Olivia's cups and water bottles are a completely other story. Those are in high demand with Noah too. Ok, I guess the common theme is that he wants anything that is NOT his and that he is supposed to have.

Obviously there was nothing in the mug. It was my empty mug of Chai which I was enjoying while Noah was taking a nap. (Shhh, don't tell Travis, he thinks I'm running around doing household chores while Noah naps, not realaxing with my Chai.) I forgot to move it out of Noah's reach before he woke up and of course he spotted it with his eagle eyes.

Cute aside: Olivia knows all about Chai. It's really cute to hear her ask if I am drinking coffee or Chai. It's amazing to me the diversity of things kids know about nowadays! Thanks to Starbucks, I guess. :->

2 Comments:

  • At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aren't they so smart? It amazes me how much they pick up on.

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    That is so cute!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home