Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Who needs a toddler chair?

Apparently this was a good place to sit and leisurely eat the remainder of our apple fritter from Starbucks.





I got the camera to take a picture because he was originally standing on the open dishwasher door, not just sitting, but they turned out pretty cute anyway. The top of the dishwasher was one last surface Noah could not reach. I guess now I have to be careful not to leave anything on top when I'm loading or unloading, because obviously he can reach the top using the open door as a ladder. As a matter of fact, that is where he retrived the fritter from and why he was climbing up there to begin with!

BTW, I feel like I'm always picturing my kids in dangerous situations. I don't think there were too many knives or anything in there...

2 Comments:

  • At 3:26 PM, Blogger allison said…

    Noah is such a daredevil!

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger DJ said…

    Hee hee. Your kids are so brave! What a funny picture.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home