Monday, August 06, 2007

Say my name, say my name...

Noah has recently realized what his name is. Hopefully now he'll know the difference between when we are calling to him, "NoAH," and when we are telling him not to do something, just plain "NO." It can't hurt.

In any case, we've been having a lot of conversations like this...

Noah: My name is Noah.
Me: That's right! You're Noah. What's daddy's name?
Noah: Daddy is Travis. (With a big smile, of course.)
Me: That's right! Daddy is Travis! What's sissy's name?
Noah: Sissy is Olivia. (Well, it sounds like Olivia to me, if not any other person on earth.)
Me: That's right! Sissy is Olivia! What's my name?
Noah: Mommy!
Me: But what's mommy's name?
Noah: Mommy's name is Mommy!

Ah well, maybe someday I can be Jessica again. ;)

1 Comments:

  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger DJ said…

    Now I think that is pretty darn cute.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home