Friday, March 17, 2006

Olivia's imagination



I came in Olivia's room and she had her horses drinking water in the barn. This is probably typical play for a 4-year-old girl, but is her description? She told me, "the mommy and the daddy horses aren't letting the baby horse drink water because it is spicy."

I exclaimed, "Spicy water?!" Olivia explained, "yep, it's pizza water." To which I inquired further, "oh, the baby horse doesn't like pizza water?" Olivia thought a second before telling me, "she likes CHEESE pizza."

Ok, it all makes sense now. (And yes, we have to work on our animals because I realize one of the horses is actually a cow.)

2 Comments:

  • At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a smart girl!!

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger allison said…

    Hey, good imaginations will get them everywhere in the future!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home