Friday, March 31, 2006

Veg Out Week

Sorry I haven't blogged at all this week. It's been a dreary, lazy week. Grandma L left on monday and Grandma R is coming sunday. It's rained more days this month than it has in March in over 100 years. We're in the dumps!

We've been keeping a little busy with our standard routine: school, playgroup, and bible study, but other than that it's looked a lot like this around here...



Well, actually Noah rarely looks like this, he doesn't slow down much when mommy is not holding him, but I think Olivia could sit like that in front of the TV as long as I would let her. Thank goodness for pre-school.

I figure a little down time for Noah and Olivia to snuggle up in front the tube together never hurt anyone though, right?

2 Comments:

  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    Sounds kinda like my life! Glad that there has been some down time for you, though. They look so cute cuddled up together!

     
  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger allison said…

    All I see when I look at that picture is the fornication that Barbie and Ken are committing on the floor. For shame!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home