Thursday, April 13, 2006

Anything that can go wrong...

will. (Ok, I'm tired at looking at my clothes top and center of my blog, so I'm sharing my disorganized morning with you.)

I got us all ready and to bible study on time, and it wasn't meeting this week for spring break. Doh. I figured since Olivia has next week off, so did bible study, but I was wrong.

I had even showered, put on decent clothes, and make-up! I hardly ever put on make-up. I had tried to sneak in the shower when Noah was still asleep on our bed, but of course it woke him up. So I stupidly let the shower run while I nursed him and used all the hot water. By the time I finally got him happy in front of the TV with Olivia, I had to take a cold shower. Then Noah came in and started handing me my clean clothes I had set out one by one into the shower. I guess he wanted me to hurry and get dressed. All this for a bible study that wasn't even meeting.

But I shouldn't complain, I got errands done that I don't have to do tonight now. We might get to play with some friends after they get done with swimming lessons. And I took the kids outside in the backyard and I pruned my Calla Lillies and picked dandylions. (I'm convinced if you pick them while they are yellow before they turn into seeds that can blow away it will stop the spread.) And I'm even doing laundry. All before noon. So, I guess it all worked out.

I still feel pretty lame though.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:24 PM, Blogger allison said…

    I always thought dandylions were seeded first and the leftovers turned into a flower! D'oh!

    Sorry about the Bible Study. I did the same thing recently to get to Gymboree only to find that they were closed for the afternoon because the teacher was sick. Grr!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home