Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Playgroup at my house today

I always dread hosting playgroup because the amount of work it takes me to make my house halfway presentable. (Yes, in general, I'm a slob, but don't want others to know.) But I always am glad I did.

So far today I made homemade cornbread muffins, always a hit, and cleaned every plastic ride-on toy in our yard. It's been the weirdest weather, raining for a minute, then sunny the next, and windy! Usually I wouldn't bother to set foot outside on a day like this, but it was nice to get some fresh air, and of course the kids followed me and did too.

Now that Noah is napping, I'm hitting the shower. Then Olivia and I are going to fill plastic eggs with trickets and candy and we're going to try for an egg hunt during playgroup. I hope the weather cooperates and we can have it outside, if not, we'll do it in her room and hope not TOO many kids come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home