Sunday, May 28, 2006

About me

Thanks Katherine, for tagging me! :->

I AM: a child of God.

I WANT: Noah to sleep through the night so I can.

I WISH: I had more time to sew.

I HATE: weeds.

I MISS: my dear friends who moved in the past few months.

I FEAR: Travis biking with Olivia in the bike trailer.

I HEAR: lots of music from my musical family and I love it. (Although I wouldn't mind a little less jazz sometimes, Travis.)

I WONDER: if I'll ever get to sit in a classroom again.

I REGRET: that we didn't sell more of Travis' company stock at its high.

I AM NOT: a singer either, you're not alone, Katherine!

I DANCE: the hokey pokey, with Olivia, Noah, and Elmo.

I SING: worship to God, because even with my voice, it's pleasing to Him.

I CRY: and then get paranoid I'm hormonal because I'm pregnant.

I AM NOT ALWAYS: as patient as I wish I was, but who is?

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: quilts.

I WRITE: because sometimes my kids are so funny everyone just has to know.

I CONFUSE: street names.

I NEED: chocolate.

I SHOULD: dust.

I START: unloading the dishwasher with the utensils

I FINISH: this assignment with getting stuck on the last one, for goodness sake!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fun list!!

     
  • At 5:54 PM, Blogger Highlandgal said…

    You always learn something new in theses. Thanks for playing!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home