Friday, May 19, 2006

You can't teach an old dog new tricks

My creativity has run dry. I have no new fun ideas of things to do with the kids in the house when it's raining outside. (I really should have reconsidered naming Noah what I did.)

So today Olivia and I recycled one of our old games with Noah.

Here is Olivia in January of 2004.



Here is Noah today. Isn't he cute?



Ok, tell me he isn't loving it. Look at this face.



Isn't is precious when they are sharing? They are happy with one earring each. It's moments like this I have to treasure, I have a feeling they won't be sharing earrings for the rest of their lives.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:33 PM, Blogger Highlandgal said…

    That is so cute! They're very sweet to share.

    I have a collection of dangly clip-ons from Bea Bea that I've kept. I'm sure Emma will get to play with them some day.

     
  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger 4texans said…

    Olivia looks tall there! Cute pics!

     
  • At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL!

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger DJ said…

    I can't wait to show these pictures to Noah's fraternity brothers. I'm sure the house will love them:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home