Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Right side up?

I just walked by Olivia's room after hearing some banging noises (this is a daily occurance) and saw this.





Upon Olivia seeing me in the doorway she said, "Isn't this the best idea we ever had?" Um, probably not. But, it looks fun, so I carried on along my way. Probably not what Grandma L. had in mind when she bought Olivia her toy kitchen for her 2nd birthday. We even rearranged the room so that the window would be functional.

Now I hear phrases coming from that room like "trap door" and "your turn." Probably not a good thing?

4 Comments:

  • At 5:25 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    Very Creative!

     
  • At 8:19 PM, Blogger FairyDust said…

    Sounds like fun to me, they are just recyling an old toy into something else!

     
  • At 11:08 PM, Blogger Momma-rama said…

    Jessica, that is so funny. Your kids remind me so much of my little brother and I when we were little.

     
  • At 5:32 PM, Blogger Christi said…

    I just realized that that's the same kitchen we bought Alyssa for Christmas . . . I wonder if its a sign of things to come a few years down the road for my family!? ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home