Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bagged It

It's kinda funny seeing your bathroom totally bagged up in plastic.



But it's all for a good purpose. Travis spent this weekend adding trim, caulking, priming, and painting the bathroom ceiling. I love, Love, LOVE the white-on-white look of the exposed beams. It was kinda a big commitment to paint our new tongue-and-groove ceiling, but I'm so glad we decided to, it looks great. In that one little room.



But Travis did great and it won't be too long until the rest of the house looks the same. Unfortunately it's not the only project he has to do, but it's still nice to see it come along. I can't wait to see it in a room that we've painted some non-white color, like Olivia's new pepto-pink room when it is done.

I gotta say, I think I'm feeling a lot less depressed that we spent every last cent on our new roof...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home