Friday, August 29, 2008

Bowling + Ice Skating = Fall Fun

I've been so into the activities through our city. They are not a big commitment since you only have to sign up for a short session and they are affordable. This fall our schedule is already pretty full, but I just couldn't resist letting the kids pick one class each to take.

Of course Olivia chose bumper bowling. She has only been twice but begs to go all the time. Through the city she gets to go for 8 weeks, an hour and a half each time, for only $79 including instruction, ball and shoe rental. That is an awesome deal. Noah is actually old enough for that class and I was SO tempted to sign him up too while I was fantasizing of an hour and a half of free time each week, but I just don't think he's ready yet for that length of a class. Maybe next year for him.

Noah decided on a Mommy and Me Ice Skating class on wednesday mornings while Olivia is in school. How fun is that? We get 6 weekly lessons including ice skate rentals for both of us for a total of $72, another great deal. Each class is an hour, the first half is instruction, the second half is free skate. I'm actually kinda excited about this, I figure I'll even get some exercise too.

So if I'm not blogging this fall you'll know I'm either skating around with Noah or we're watching Olivia try to get a 6lb ball down a bowling lane. Wish us luck!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger 4texans said…

    How fun! We don't have that many activities to choose from.

     
  • At 12:15 PM, Blogger Sraikh said…

    Sounds like a fun schedule.
    Hey where arent you on BIO?
    Missed you there

     

Post a Comment

<< Home