Thursday, July 31, 2008

You are never too young to To-Do lists

Olivia just proudly showed me this list she came up with for tomorrow. I don't know if it because she remembers fondly us teasing Grandpa W for a similar list we caught him making once. But, I bet even Grandpa W didn't have an If-Then statement in it. For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, you are probably not a geeky engineer from my family. Ah, Olivia's first logic statement, I need to get out the baby book...



I'll interpret. I'd say she still has to do some work on her spelling, but if I tell you the truth, mine isn't much better. But then again, if you are reading my blog, you know that. Here we go.

Moning Thaes (Morning Things)
1. Teef Brush (Teeth Brush)
2. Read Book (I seriously just typed Reed Book, Olivia's spelling is better than mine.)
3. If Mom Sleep Wac Up (If Mom is asleep wake up.)
4. Eat Brafis (Eat Breakfast)

The funny thing is that her spelling is just like her pronunciation with her missing tooth. Almost as funny as the fact she is going to take care of her personal hygiene and read a book while I'm still sleeping my life away tomorrow. Don't call too early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home