Sunday, May 28, 2006

Saturday at the zoo with friends

With my friends! I was fortunate enough to meet my friends at the zoo saturday.

This might sound weird to some of you, but we all met through an on-line message board when we were pregnant with our babies (toddlers?!) due in October of 2004. We probably know more about each other than some of our real life friends! But we still like each other, so that says something. We all live in the bay area, although fairly spread out, so we get to get together rarely and hang. My friend in the middle is moving soon, and she was nice enough to come play at the zoo with us although the movers are coming tomorrow! And my other friend on the end not only has a little boy Noah's age, but also a 5-month-old! She brought them both along to the zoo with us by herself, how brave is that? And she does it all with a smile and such confidence, wow!

The best thing is that my friend has a little girl named Olivia too, they both refer to the other one as "the other Olivia." They spent the morning holding hands through the zoo checking out the animals.




I was the only one fortunate enough to have my husband along to help, so I had a great time while he was chasing around Noah.



And finally here are the October 2004 babies! (Ok, mine came a few days early in Sept...) I thought this picture was funny because they all seem to be smiling at something completely different.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:05 PM, Blogger 4texans said…

    It was nice to read how your account was, I like the pictures especially of the 3 BIO babies!

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger Highlandgal said…

    Your hair is has gotten longer, it looks nice! You all look like you had a great time.

     
  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    I bet it was a blast! Love all the pictures!

     
  • At 5:13 AM, Blogger DJ said…

    That looks like such a fun outing (especially for the mother who had her husband there to chase after the bioer:))Jessica, you look soooooooooooooooooooooooooo great!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also love the long hair on you. And I think that's so cute that the Olivia's call each other "the other Olivia."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home