Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New Arrival

We just received our piano today, a hand-me down from my parents for retiring in a smaller house. Thanks guys!

The kids were pretty excited at first and played around awhile until they thought up a more fun game with all the packing paper that came with it. We're going to have to work on Noah's technique a little bit.



Olivia wasn't really interested in learning the notes quite yet, but she had fun reading the words while playing whatever her fingers hit. Can you believe that she is looking at Smurf sheet music that I had when I was a kid!



Please ignore the fact that it is dinner time, she is in her jammies still, a swim vest in the middle of winter, and her hair is in her face. There are reasonably good explanations for all, really, it's just not relavent to this post. ;)

3 Comments:

  • At 6:04 PM, Blogger phins_jazy said…

    Yeah on the new piano!!!!! :) And I for one will not comment on Olivia's choice of clothing. I let Jacey dress herself the other day and she had on a t-shirt, leggings, an a line dress, a twirl skirt, and a too small pettiskirt. She was very Pippy Longstocking that day. LOL

     
  • At 4:47 AM, Blogger Krista said…

    that's awesome that you have a piano now! your kids will have such fun :)

     
  • At 1:06 PM, Blogger Sraikh said…

    I was wondering abt the swimming vest. The jammies I ignored.
    IS Olivia going to take piano lessons as well? How is the violin going?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home